The Herald-Whig completed an upgrade to whig.com that makes it easier to log in, manage your subscriber account or start a new subscription. We hope you like it and would encourage anyone with questions to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the key changes:
• You can log in right on the home or article page with your existing username and password. You'll also be able to stay logged in longer.
• Access a user-friendly, updated website to manage your subscriber account from more browsers and devices to:
- Make a vacation stop
- Pay your bill
- Setup or change recurring payments
- Report a delivery issue
- Reset your password
- Change your delivery or billing address
• It's easier for 7-day subscribers without a login to activate an account for unlimited digital access (no extra cost, it's included!). Click here
• We've also streamlined the process to sign up for a new subscription. Click here
• When you're not logged in, you'll see a new style of pop-up message inviting you to log in or subscribe. These will appear on your third free article view and the article following your fifth/final free article in each 30-day period.